R.A.V.E.N. – Zaventem
R.A.V.E.N. has opened its doors in 2016 and is located centrally in Zaventem. It’s the first place where you can play games in Virtual Reality. R.A.V.E.N. makes use of the latest technologies to provide the best and most optimal VR experience available.
R.A.V.E.N. is specialised in trainings and company events in their location but also all over Europe, we also have a development team.
Virtual Reality (short: VR) becomes ever more popular. VR is an environment completely simulated by a computer in such a way that it looks realistic. Hearing and visual senses are spiked as the user feels him- or herself to be present in this virtual environment. R.A.V.E.N. offers various VR experiences such as games but also professional experiences and training enviroments. R.A.V.E.N. caters to both the individuals as to large corporates, being able to organize team buildings, trainings and workshop, as well as rent out equipment or entertain private/public events. Enjoy VR games in a secure environment with friends, family, for birthdays, for a teambuilding, at events or other.
R.A.V.E.N. also has 4 escape rooms. This is an interactive game whereby players are locked in a room filled with riddles and puzzles. It’s up to them to try and escape the room within an hour.
Training & Workshops
R.A.V.E.N. also offers various trainings and workshops to enlighten decision makers and employees in the use of new emerging technologies such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence in their industry. As such, R.A.V.E.N. works to offer clear examples and use cases how such technologies can help your business to set itself apart from the competition.
– A dynamic, motivating and rewarding work environment, where you can grow beyond your expectations.
– A unique opportunity to learn and master Virtual Reality and potentially discover a new professional field.
– A chance to try and to use the latest Virtual Reality Games, Experiences and Hardware.
· are a motivated and stress-proof person who likes to friendly interact with clients.
· have expertise in entertainment (in Virtual Reality context) and 7 years of experience in the food service, event or retail industry.
· have a driver’s license and your own car.
· obtained a high school diploma.
· speak 2 of the following languages fluently (all 3 is a big bonus): English, French, Dutch.
· are good at organizing and you have leadership skills.
· are willing to grow and take your skills to the next level and help grow R.A.V.E.N.
· can work by yourself and see what needs to be done
We provide a dynamic workplace that focuses on innovation, growth and flexibility. You get the opportunity to enlarge your knowledge about Virtual Reality games and experiences and you also gain more experience with events and clients in a fast-changing industry.
We give you the autonomic responsibility to help with the setting up and concluding of events. You will make the VR equipment ready, then help clients handling the gear and playing the games. In addition, you manage the shifts of junior staff, whom you agily motivate, and you help (clients) with the payment process. We give you the space to take initiative and be proactive. You will learn to think out-of-the-box constantly in order to provide the newest innovative technology to our customers.
Are you ready to spice up your career?
Mail your CV and application letter to email@example.com.
Are you looking for a fun student job in a youthful & growth-oriented workplace?
RAVEN Zaventem needs you!
– are a motivated and stress-proof person who likes to friendly interact with clients.
– have a minimum knowledge of Virtual Reality.
– can drive and have a driver’s license and your own car.
– know how to speak 2 of the following languages (all 3 is a big bonus): English, French, Dutch.
– have experience in the food service industry (BONUS).
We provide a dynamic workplace that focuses on innovation, growth and flexibility. You get the opportunity to enlarge your knowledge about Virtual Reality games and experiences and you also gain experience with events and clients.
We give you the autonomic responsibility to help with the setting up and concluding of events. You make sure the equipment is ready to be used and ensure an amazing and sae experience for the clients. This way, they can enter the new virtual world stress-free.
We give you the space to take initiative and be proactive. You will learn to think out-of-the-box constantly in order to provide the newest innovative technology to our customers. Want to create a project of your own? We’ll support you!
Are you ready to spice up your career? Fill in the form by clicking here.